Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer experience

(Topic created on: 08-10-2020 08:59 AM)
Afunky
Journeyman
Options
I have been a long standing member of samsung products but a recent experience has change my view of the company.I am so disappointed and disgusted by such treatment.Paid a huge amount to preordained the watch 3 just so I can claim a promotional item within the qualifyperiod.Realise I chose the wrong colour ,samsung arranged to swap the colour for me.Went on to claim the promotional item  and was told I am no longer eligible  because the samsung swapped the colour for me.At no point was this made clear to me,and I feel I have been missed the product based on lies.Never trust them again and I am returning my watch 3,note 20 ultra, buds live and all.I hate dishonesty 
8 REPLIES 8
SometimesTimothy
First Poster
Options
Had similar issue, seems they will look for any excuse to get out of upholding their promotional offers
0 Likes
CrazyFruits
Pathfinder
Options
Have you spoke to Samsung again since trying to claim? You have to realise that this is all an automated system. So by you picking the wrong colour has put a proper spanner in the works. Are you really going to give everything back over a free gift? You should have claimed the gift and then swapped colours. Speak to them again and actually give them a chance. Good luck in your choice.
Afunky
Journeyman
Options
its not automated,I have sent load of emails,spoken to countless people and submitted tons of documents. They don't seem to care now that the have my spend over a £1000 on products.All they carr about are sales
0 Likes
Afunky
Journeyman
Options
samsung advised that I receive the wrong colour first and they would arrange to swap it afterwards.Thats was their advice
0 Likes
CrazyFruits
Pathfinder
Options
Sorry to hear that @Afunky. I guess this is goodbye then. All the best. I recommend a One Plus phone if you choose to go over to the Dark Side.
0 Likes
Afunky
Journeyman
Options
Unfortunately for me,yes
0 Likes
CarlTabs
First Poster
Options
Samsung customer services are beyond redemption. the poorest I have had to endure in some time. I am selling and buying apple next week
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As far as I can tell Samsung systems are automated and once an order is placed there's little can be done until the item is despatched and delivered unless the item is out of stock in the first instance.

We all make mistakes sometimes when placing an order.

For me the Samsung Online Shop is Ok unless an issue presents itself and then that's where customer support can be lacking  / disjointed.

It's a shame you've come to the conclusion to return everything due to this and you'll probably miss what the N20 Ultra brings and the buds Live are impressive.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes