Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Customer Care

(Topic created on: 18-09-2020 10:28 AM)
willieb69
First Poster
Options
I bought note 20 ultra led case. Had to return as faulty.  Bubble developed on fold of case, led screen worked intermittant, case would not close with card in slot. 

Returned on 2tth August, and still getting passed from dept to dept, saying workinv on this and that. It will be 3 days, that was 3 weeks ago. Also keep getting told wrong unit returned. Sent photo evidence of what i returned. Nkw saying need the return slip, which was also sent back wigh case.

My advise if returning anything, photo everything you are sending back and email them. Will keep updated wigh progress.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A person buying from the Samsung UK online shop site gets 28 days to return no matter what the reason.

They should just look after you at the end of the day !

I always take time and date stamped pictures of returned items along with the return note just to cover myself. 

I wish you all the best with this situation @willieb69 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
willieb69
First Poster
Options
i have all the photos. they have been emailed on numerous occassions. still they are at it.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I'm the same waiting for a refund of a returned N20 Ultra and Samsung Black Leather case. A waiting game unfortunately

0 Likes
willieb69
First Poster
Options
they are an absolute shambles of a company. not slow to take ure money, but slow returning it. i just keep emailing them every day as they need to reply to you.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I think it's connected to how most of the agents are working from home so have restricted access etc and so have to liase more with the other departments. When I rang last Sunday part of the info being given while on hold was just that.

I'm told a refund can take 5 to 10 working days.

Yet they have refunded the FREE Samsung Buds Live that came with the phone and was in the same box. Lol.

0 Likes
willieb69
First Poster
Options
now i have email to say wrong unit has been sent, after 3 weeks, joke.
0 Likes