Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Pokemon go Note 20 Ultra issue

(Topic created on: 24/08/20 00:10)
Nikizza
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I can not play the game and i bought device today...was soo happy and now i do not know what to do, pls help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution
Nikizza
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Guys the issue have been resolved niantic rekeased the update in samsung store yeeyyy

View solution in context

21 REPLIES 21
Ryeon
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

The screen just freeze after 5seconda login to the game

0 Likes
GingerRenegade
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I haven't had any issues. I know it had issues logging in for a sec but I got through and even played it for a few hours already.

0 Likes
Nikizza
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Lucky u 😭😭😭

0 Likes
Chris202008
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Same problems here with note 20 ultra. No response from Niantic or Samsung. Do I have to return the Phone and go back to my Note 10?

0 Likes
Nikizza
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Im thinking the same as u. U cant imagine my disapointment when i couldnt play the game! Ill wait till tuesday if they resolve the issue. Payed 1000€ and more just for nothing!

0 Likes
GameBooth
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
It was the same with the S20 series for a short while. I solved that problem (for all of a few days) by installing an older version of the game. Once it forced me to update, I was offline for about a week or two, if I remember right. Niantic will sort it eventually..
0 Likes
Nikizza
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Thnx for this. I realy hope so. 

GingerRenegade
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I have zero issues with playing Pokémon Go on my phone. I just have HORRENDOUS battery life. Everything else is great. 

I used Google login if that makes a difference. I don't have a Niantic account or didn't use Facebook login. 

0 Likes
Nikizza
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I have exynos 990 chip if u have snapdragon good for u - i saw on niantic site that with upcoming update they will resolve the issue. But it is realy frustrating having the best phone ever and not be able to play the game...

0 Likes
mohsin117
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
nikizza u said i saw on niantic's site that it would be resolved with the next update, would u please post a link to this
0 Likes
Nikizza
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

20200823_215951.jpg

0 Likes
mohsin117
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
excellent thank u
0 Likes
Nikizza
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Ur most very welcome 👍

0 Likes
Reardon83
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
how long does it take for them to update a game! this is absolutely shocking!!!!
0 Likes
Nikizza
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I realy hope this upcoming week sometime!

0 Likes
Cosmic730
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Might be worth a note that none of the developers, if any, push updates on a Sunday on Google Play Store. Not sure if that follows the same on the Samsung app store but on checking, both are showing version 0.185.0. Frustrating as it is, Niantic could have pushed an urgent update. They've had a few days now so hoping there's an update tomorrow 🤞

0 Likes
Nikizza
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

We will see,  i realy hope that tomorrow updait will be released 🙏🙏🙏

0 Likes
mohsin117
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I got replay form niantinc in relation to a tweet I sent them saying the same as thire site, that it'll be fixed in the next up date
0 Likes
Solution
Nikizza
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Guys the issue have been resolved niantic rekeased the update in samsung store yeeyyy

View solution in context