Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone case

(Topic created on: 07-07-2021 09:49 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
what's the best phone case for note 20 5g? 
5 REPLIES 5
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Depends on the type of case you're looking for. Different case designs fit different people's needs. I use to use Tech21... at the moment I like the look of Ghostek cases. You can get Flip styles, 360 degree cases, back and sides protection only... so many types.
Solution
TonyVincent
Pioneer
Options
I have a note 10 and love the clear view case. It switches the phone on and off as you open and close it and shows enough of the display to show various icons. It also protects the whole phone.SmartSelect_20210707-214657_Amazon Shopping_52188.jpg
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @Anonymous User 

The best Note Case is the option that ticks your own wants and needs boxes my friend. 

There are so many different options available it's mind boggling !  :winking-face:

In my case the best for me is the minimalist look and feel.

I use the official Samsung Black Leather Back Case found here Samsung Leather Case on my phone's, as I like the feel of the premium Leather,  it's minimal look that does not add much bulk to the phone and provides adequate corner protection and a little bit of raised edge for display protection.

To add I also use a dbrand camera lens skin which is the black dragon option along with a Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector.

uk-leather-cover-galaxy-note20-ultra-ef-vn985lbegeu-frontblack-277828497.png

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Anonymous User: We have a wide range of official cases and covers for the Galaxy Note 20 series, which you can check out by following the link below. I'm sure you'll find something that catches your eye here. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/all-mobile-accessories/?smartphones+cases+galaxy-note20