Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneUI 4.1 Phone keeps restarting during calls

(Topic created on: 04-05-2022 05:24 AM)
Members_7rZ7Ndi
First Poster
Options

Ever since i upgraded to the OneUI 4.1, I'm facing two challenges:

1.  When i answer an incoming call, the call screen freezes and the phone takes forever to accept the call.
  2. During calls, the phone just restarts itself. 

I tried to check if there's any new update that will fix this,  but there's none.  Please, any help will be highly appreciated.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Sometimes when a phone glitches after a software update it's advised to clear the phone's system cache partition files.

> https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

Also safe mode can help as a process of elimination.

> https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

As a final resort you could back up and factory reset 

Samsung does have a feedback section in the Samsung Members App under the GetHelp section where info and any relevant error reports can be sent.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
zelbatti
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue but I'm yet to try clearing cache

I also think it is a SW release bug so I'm wondering if you were able to solve yours

0 Likes