Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 4.1

(Topic created on: 24-03-2022 05:00 PM)
Vinzamo
Apprentice
Options
Hi.
I have recieved the update, but, seems a few things are missing. I don't seem to have the new camera "pro" options. Still just 2 options for wide or ultrawide. 
Also, the keep notes app/widget? What's that? I don't have it. Seen tutorials and they rave about all these functions but mine are missing. Does anyone know what? 

The ram option is there, so, proper update. 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Extra brightness is also missing
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have a feeling and mentioned in some articles that the  extra Brightness may be only be compatible with the S22 series.

A list of changes here for other one UI 4.1 devices  https://www.sammobile.com/news/all-the-galaxy-s22-camera-features-coming-to-you-with-one-ui-4-1/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Vinzamo
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for sharing that. Not used to forums.
I just find it odd that an update doesn't update the sane on each phone. Guess that's why we get one ui versions 6-7 months after android phones. So Samsung can mess with them.
Berti72
Journeyman
Options
as privacy laws change so does the UI to accommodate. Usually what happens is functions/apps are removed for you to add them later as a download option/app where you will set your own privacy. it is a bit annoying though you get used to it ... Keep notes is a useful tool for jotting down 'notes' to read later... maybe a shopping list or a to do list. a phone number or address you will need later... a bit like tieing a corner in a hanky to remind you to do something. you can just open the app and have a quick check... the old fashioned way is to stick post it notes everywhere
Vinzamo
Apprentice
Options
I use samsung notes, but, keep notes looks much better. Tried to download it from somewhere, but, doesn't exist. Only as part of samsung ui. Gutted I'm missing it.
Berti72
Journeyman
Options
0 Likes
ras409276
Journeyman
Options

How to find the extra brightness?

0 Likes
Zee D
First Poster
Options

Note 10 here, and I really love this phone. After the one UI 4.1 update, the camera auto Brightness does not work ie the camera doesn't switch onto a brighter mode when it is activated. 

The phone also lags alot compared to before, and it gets quite warm, with the battery draining quite fast now. 

I also preferred the transparent, blurred look of the quick panel and the folders background when open. 

Basically, one ui 4.1 has ruined the phone. I wish I had not updated. 

0 Likes
RAS29
Student
Options

I just hope that S-Pen will integrate its functionality with Keep. It'd be really nice to select a notetaking app when you pulled out the S-Pen and not default to Samsung notes, which I barely use, because as you said Keep looks much better and it syncs with my other devices.

0 Likes