Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 4.0

(Topic created on: 11-01-2022 10:02 PM)
Patti_Photos
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I'm interested in joining the beta tester program. Or at least somehow download the android 12 update. But no matter how many YouTube tutorials I watch, or articles I read, or even messaging tech support.. I simply can't find where to register. Or it might be that I'm already registered? But in that case where do I download the update? 😪
Or may it be that it's because I'm in developer mode on my phone? Is that somehow restricting it?

I need a hand 😭😂
8 REPLIES 8
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The way to access a beta program is via the Samsung Members app by way if an announcement. I'm afraid you've jut missed the beta for the Note 20. It's now closed as the official version is starting to roll out.
0 Likes
Patti_Photos
Journeyman
Options
Oh right okay. So why did Samsung tech support themselves told me to register for it 😭 ahh.. so confusing 😂 thank you though!
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have no idea why you were told that by Tech Support, sorry. If you take a look around some of the topics here you will see some members have already received Android 12.
0 Likes
Patti_Photos
Journeyman
Options
So its completely random?? Some don't, some do? Is there a way of increasing the odds? 😭 my colleague in work has it, which is why I'm so interested into it atm. We have the same phone.. from the same company, in fact, even the same exact 2 year contract 😂 yet he had it for about 2 weeks now and I can't seem to figure out how I can get it, or why did I not receive it?
0 Likes
harleyx123409
Apprentice
Options
S 10 plus UK getting it?
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
When firmware is distributed it's done in batches so is likely to hit your phone imminently. If you have access to a PC you could upgrade now using the Smart Switch for PC program.
Hope that helps.
0 Likes
Patti_Photos
Journeyman
Options
Ooo will look into that! Thank you!

Edit: didn't work. Smart switch says I have latest version
0 Likes
harleyx123409
Apprentice
Options
Got a upgrade now s 21 and came with one ui 4😎