Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications all being delivered together. Note 20 5G

(Topic created on: 05-02-2022 09:14 AM)
DurhamDazzler
First Poster
Options

Help! My Note 20 5G has started to deliver all notifications in one 'lump' rather than when a message comes in / notification is made. For example, this morning I got up to 15 notifications, from various apps, some of which should have been delivered before I went to bed! Screenshots attached.

This happens throughout the day - I'll have nothing, then my phone will deliver several notifications all at the same time. 

I've checked and both do not disturb and battery saver are off, I've power cycled my phone numerous times, and all apps and the OS are up to date.

I originally thought it was an issue while I am on WiFi, but having checked over the last few days, it also happens when WiFi is off and I'm just on 4g/5g mobile signals...

Any ideas? It's VERY annoying and means I miss messages, emails etc for several hours!

#galaxy note 20 5G

Screenshot_20220201-061422_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220201-061512_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20220201-061526_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@DurhamDazzler Hello, try to reset the preferences of the apps.Access in Settings / Applications, the three points on the top right / Reset preferences.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
I have started experiencing this with notification from WhatsApp.
They all come late and at the same time, even if the messages were sent to me at different times.
It's frustrating because unless I open the app myself, I don't see them for a very long time.

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
FRazzley
Student
Options

I just started experiencing this in the last few days. I've been on & off my phone for the last 2 hrs and only now getting a lump of notifications that I should've gotten hours ago.

0 Likes