It is very expensive phone. BUT I can't take photos of documents. Edges are blurred. Samsung needs to give an app solution to take photos of documents, reciepts, book, drawings. It is embarrassing! We need to go public with this situation, to press samsung, note users need solution. It should be an App solution!
The problem is main wide lens. Aperture is to low, so depth of field is very narrow in macro. There is two main work around I found:
1. Try to move phone away from document and use x5. The main challenge with this workaround is that app will auto decide to use digital or analog zoom. If you have a lot of light and angle is not 100% down you will get analog and picture will be perfect. Try to go x10 and back x5 to trigger analog zoom. Light, add more light.
2. Second workaround is embarrassing for Samsung... use front camera. Documents would be perfect, challenge you will not see what picture you are taking.
Possible Solutions that SAMSUNG NEEDS TO DO:
1. New mode in camera to take documents photos THAT WILL FORCE X5 ANALOG ZOOM LENS.
2. Control to force using zoom lens ( currently AS I SAID app auto detect to use it or digitally zoom on main wide lens that it is horrible)
3. Add option to use zoom lens in pro mode, CURRENTLY IN PRO MODE you can only use main lens but not zoom.
DEAR NOTE USER PLEASE GO TO YOUR CAMERA AND SEND REPORT TO SAMSUNG LINKING THIS POST. WE NEED SAMSUNG TO GIVE US APP SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM !!!