Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note20 pre-order: Xbox Game Pass Promotion

(Topic created on: 25/09/20 16:08)
christianlowe
Observer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Has anybody who got the xbox controller with their note 20 had the game pass 3 months free play through via email yet?

Think it's going live on the 15th?
182 REPLIES 182
Beno1212
Just Browsing
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
remember guys, the T and Cs state if you redeem your Evoucher before the 15th September, youll recieve the xbox pass code on the 15th ( if you redeem evoucher after 15th youll recieve in 24 hours). nothing on the T&Cs about codes being sent out in batches. this means samsung have broken their own T&Cs. Terms and conditions are a contractual agreement... Samsung have just broken contractual law and are now liable to pay compensation for their mistake. Trading standards have also confirmed this and i will be raising a case.
0 Likes
Broomfundel
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Day 10
0 Likes
roojie66
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
still not received mine yt grrrr
0 Likes
Solution
Sam_UK
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve reported some issues getting your codes to claim your pre-order gift from us.

Customers who pre-ordered the Galaxy Note20 series from us were offered the choice of a gift depending on which they chose, check out the below table for what the options were. 

Sam_UK_0-1601042684696.png

• If you pre-ordered direct from Samsung Online Shop UK, you would have been asked to make the selection at the point of sale.
  • If you pre-ordered from another retailer including the Samsung Online Shop Ireland, you were asked to submit a claim on Samsung Member. 

To help us to look into what you’re reporting, please could you send a private message to us so we can take some further details from you? Select the following link and choose 'Send a Message': 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1716597

View solution in context

rattie34
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
still waiting for mine to
0 Likes
loloc77
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
hi Sam, i can't seem to send a private message. what information do you need to get this moving? everytime i ring or email i get fobbed off.....
0 Likes
lkennedy
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
any update on this? I have been email and calling all customer support all morning and they just keep passing me around....
lkennedy
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
apparently theyve "raised" the concern with microsoft
0 Likes
Beno1212
Just Browsing
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
at the moment bro, they doing the same with me, passing around to departments, supposdly always waiting for a call from a manager who always seems to be in a meeting, spoke to citizens advice who said i was correct and that they have brok contractual law by failing to meet the T and Cs so Citizens advice will be passing it on to Trading Standards who will.contact me with what next steps are. citizens advice gave me a template letter to send to samsung and advised me.to record any over phone contact
0 Likes
lkennedy
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
oh great! keep us posted
0 Likes