Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note20 pre-order: Xbox Game Pass Promotion

(Topic created on: 22/09/20 17:54)
christianlowe
Observer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Has anybody who got the xbox controller with their note 20 had the game pass 3 months free play through via email yet?

Think it's going live on the 15th?
182 REPLIES 182
ben1998
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
what was you compensated with?
0 Likes
Beno1212
Just Browsing
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
anything you want, im personally getting the music pack ontop of the game pack i claimed. remember because they broke the T&Cs that means if you wanted to, you could take them to court for breach of contractual law
0 Likes
ben1998
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
fantastic beno I dont suppose you have the UK contact number for them I have phoned them countless amounts of times regarding this matter and they just play dumb
0 Likes
Beno1212
Just Browsing
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
03330009300 or you have 03330000333 which is supposedly the samsung mangerments number. but yeah they do play dumb, just mention you have spoken to trading standards and are aware samsung broke contractual law by not adhering to terms and conditions where it states that the code will be sent on 15th of September or 24 hours after you submit claim ( if you do claim after 15th) and that no where in the terms and conditions does it say alternative delivery methods of the game pass voucher. so because of this they mislead consumers with a promotion they couldnt adhere too
Broomfundel
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I just want the code. But another day slips past. And still radio silence from Sammy.
0 Likes
Broomfundel
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Am I the only one not have his code yet. it's gone quiet in her but I don't have it
0 Likes
tmchugh89
Observer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I don't have mine!
0 Likes
Dragonfly33
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Still waiting for mine despite numerous emails and calls nothing.... revived my game pad weeks ago 

0 Likes
yquzac
Just Browsing
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
nor me its a joke
0 Likes
Broomfundel
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Day 8, no codes, no announcements, no reply to email to the promotions team. Who are now in breach of answering in 2 business days. I don't have the time or will to spend hours on the phone. And why should I have to.
0 Likes