Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note20 pre-order: Xbox Game Pass Promotion

(Topic created on: 20/09/20 18:50)
christianlowe
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Has anybody who got the xbox controller with their note 20 had the game pass 3 months free play through via email yet?

Think it's going live on the 15th?
182 REPLIES 182
yquzac
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
ain't it only for new customers i heard
0 Likes
Felix909
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
No still waiting myself received the controller and charger , but an update on the game pass from Samsung would be nice
0 Likes
HMD73
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
received my controller 8 days ago and no email yet
0 Likes
steparkin
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
still waiting on code i think ill ring samsung in the morning and change my pre order gift if possible as I've essentially been given a paperweight
0 Likes
Bunter82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
You have to set up a new account with the codes it won't work in your current xbox accounts. Also the codes are being sent out in batches they're behind as they didn't expect the amount of gaming orders.

Also make sure you download the xbox app from Samsungs store and not Google play as the code won't work either
Beno1212
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
currently speaking to samsung now, they keep passing the blame, but just so everyone is aware SAMSUNG have breached their own T&Cs which mean you can be compensated.

the T&Cs state that if you redeem your evoucher before 15th September youll recieve the code on the 15th, if you redeem on or after 15th you will receive the code within 24 hours.

nothing in the T and Cs say that from the 15th the codes will be sent out in batches.

that means samsung have breached the terms and conditions, Trading Standards have also backed me and said that they have also and especially as it was a promotion to bring in specific buyers (people who enjoy xbox amd gaming).

if you complain you will be compensated
0 Likes
Bunter82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
You have to create a new account it won't work with your normal account.
0 Likes
Bunter82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Also download the app from the Samsung store and not Google play as the code can't be entered from the Google play one for some reason so I've been told
0 Likes
Ruding
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Still waiting for my pass..
0 Likes
Broomfundel
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Really enjoyed my weekend of gaming. Oh no hold on. Still not got the code we were promised. It's a total shambles.
0 Likes