Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note20 pre-order: Xbox Game Pass Promotion

(Topic created on: 16/09/20 02:44)
christianlowe
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Has anybody who got the xbox controller with their note 20 had the game pass 3 months free play through via email yet?

Think it's going live on the 15th?
182 REPLIES 182
Wit77
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Two of the four reps promised me I'd receive the code by 6pm today, you could tell they were lying but I couldn't be bothered to argue after speaking to four of the *****s. Well it's 18:20 and no email. I guess they said 6 knowing the phone line closed then. Absolute joke. Why should we have to chase it and how the hell can the promotions team not know what's going on. What with this and the awful battery life I think it's a return for me.
0 Likes
Lee1983
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Has anyone received a email containing their 3 month free game pass subscription? 
roojie66
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
game pass still not come grrrrr
0 Likes
Wit77
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
In a word, no. Chased it all day but can honestly say that Samdung have no clue when they are sending it out....
0 Likes
kendoB
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
guys sign up for the pass for a £1 with xbox an cancel your subscription once your 3 month pass is here you'll get ya pound back 😉 😜 playtime
nobody23
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Nope not here. UK.
0 Likes
Catchy1010
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Apart from the battery life, I totally agree with you. I'm getting excellent battery life, much better than the not 9 I came from.
Anyway I decided to purchase the £1 offer for the xcloud ultimate for the time being, fed up with waiting
0 Likes
Lee1983
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
disappointed that samsung have broadcast this amazing partnership with xbox, only to be told that they are now not sure when emails will be sent out to eligible people
0 Likes
Wit77
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Just be careful what email you sign up with, Samsung have now announced the 3 month trial is not available to anyone that's had a live account before. I came from Mate 20 Pro and the battery life was literally 3 times longer for me. I'm gutted because I love the Note phone.
lennydog
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hello. Cloud gaming goes live today.  Just wondering when the 3 month gaming pass voucher will get sent out.  

Thank  you