First Poster
Options

Who is eagerly waiting for the Note 21 series? I know i am 

I know something special is coming up🙌🙌🤙

5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I would have loved to buy the next Note this year,  but alas that's no longer going to be possible.

If and when Samsung decide if they want to continue the Note Series of phone's I'd certainly be interested if it ticks my wants and needs boxes @Proteus7 

If they don't discontinue the Note Series then maybe they'll skip a generation and call it Note 22  !

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Indeed Proteus7 it appears to be 90% certain that there will be no new Note model this year based on multiple leaks from multiple websites and reliable leak sources. With Samsung now giving S pen support to the S21 series this can be looked upon in one of two ways. Either they are skipping the Note 21 this year due to focusing on their flip and fold phone range and they will return next year with an all new ultra high spec Note 22 or, as I feel, they will combine the Note and S series phones together so we see either the S22 or more likely the S23 range supplied with inbuilt S pen and the full Note features onboard so they can focus more on their flip and fold phones as in the first scenario. One thing is for sure though Proteus. You are right when you say that something special is coming up. The only thing is when and in what form?... 👍 👍
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

DJ Koh, is reported to have sad a new  note would be difficult this year due to a shortage  of chipsets but that it is still an important product for Samsung/.  A Note 22  may be released earlier  than the usual August date though.   See some speculation  here: https://www.phonearena.com/samsung-galaxy-note-21-price-release-date-camera-specs-news 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

By no means official but a few reliable  sources  are claiming that the S22 ultra will have a built in S  Pen.  https://www.androidheadlines.com/2021/09/galaxy-s22-ultra-built-in-s-pen.html https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s22_ultra_to_have_an_s_pen_slot_more_reports_confirm-news-51... 

Whilst good for S series fans it may not be the best news for Note lovers,  however will need to see on that front.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@JAMES4578 

Remember when I said I'd expect to see a Note Line and S Series Hybrid phone in a few threads not too long ago....

Hmmmm 🤔

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "