Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 upgrade programme

(Topic created on: 31-07-2021 10:03 AM)
Smileyp83
Student
Options
So now that DJ Koh has announced that there won't be a Note 21 this year, where does that leave those of us that bought the Note 20 on the Samsung Upgrade program?

I specifically joined the upgrade program on the belief that I'd be upgrading after 12 months to the Note 21. Now I'll hit my upgrade window and not have a new device to upgrade to

7 REPLIES 7
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Not much you can do as you can't buy a device that doesn't exist.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I think there will be a note 21 U in the extremely unlikely event there isn't samsung would probably let you transfer to the S Ultra line as the price difference is small
0 Likes
Smileyp83
Student
Options
They've said it might come along in 2022 at some point, but by then most of us early adopters will be out of the 4 month upgrade window.

Even if we switched to the S line, it would then be superseded by the s22 a couple of months later

Either way..... It kinda screws over Note owners from getting the "Latest" device, which is the whole point of the upgrade program
Ali195
Explorer
Options

Fold 3? Maybe they'll offer that for a hundred £€$ as a good will. 

Tomo71
First Poster
Options
Same position.... The N21 range was expensive and don't want forced into upgrading to the fold 3 if its more money (which it will be).
0 Likes
Jerbonny
Apprentice
Options
Well I've just received a email from Samsung saying my upgrade window opens on the 11/08/21 so I'm Guessing our upgrades will be the ZFold of Galaxy Fold3
0 Likes
SteveyJ
Pioneer
Options

Same.

Absolutely no desire to upgrade to a gimmick phone so looks like I'm stuck with this until 2023.

0 Likes