Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

note 20 ultra was just a waste of money

(Topic created on: 11-10-2021 09:56 PM)
Mrproblems1
Apprentice
Options
This note 20 ultra is sht just a waste of money. I've never own a phone with such pore battery life I use it for nothing, and then video calls are always echoing theses high pitch noises that fade in and out  then disappear use WhatsApp, messenger  any video call app. I just can't wait to pay this last little bit off just so I can get rid of it so I can get a phone that I can have a clear video call using any app.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's a shame your unhappy with your phone @Mrproblems1 

I owned the Samsung Note 20 Ultra SnapDragon version for a year and found mine to be a powerful device with none of the issues your sadly facing with yours.

Battery stats and screen on time is a subjective topic as we all use and set up our phones differently,  however I attained at least two days usage from mine.

I did use dark Mode,  sleep and deep sleep apps options for apps I didn't need lots of notifications from and that were constantly working in the background such as social media apps etc but apart from that everything else was turned On.

I did have my network connection set to 4G/3G/2G as 5G did drain the battery and as 5G isn't available on my tariff and widely available where I live I didn't need it.

I hope you find better results with your next choice of phone.

Take care.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
christianlowe
Navigator
Options
Worst samsung device I'd ever owned too. Battery was awful out of the box.

Maybe try and get rid whilst it's worth a bit and get something else
0 Likes