Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Note 20 Ultra] Video renamed and disappear

(Topic created on: 27-06-2021 10:56 AM)
PiaLam
Student
Options

Hi guys,

I'm using QuickPic to rename my screenshot recording video. After renamed, the video thumbail turned to grey, I tried to play it but the apps said "Can't play this kind of video".

After I turn off the video playing window, the video is disappeared.

I also tried to search from trash can, from My Files as well as show hidden folders, recover files but it's not work. Maybe the video is still there, but I can't find it.

I tried to rename another videos but no problems found.

Please help me, the video is very important to me.

Thanks so much.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@PiaLam: I'm not familiar with QuickPic, but have you tried checking the stock Gallery app to see if the video shows up here, either by tapping the 3 lines in the bottom right > Videos, or checking the Recycle Bin? If not, try reaching out to the app developers to see if they're able to shed any light on this for you. 

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Normally, it is worth asking developers for support but I doubt you will get a response. Personally, I wouldn't use that app. Read https://www.xda-developers.com/quickpic-back-google-play-es-file-explorer-disappears/
PiaLam
Student
Options

I have already done everything, but it's not work. The develeper is hard to connect I think, but I will try for sure.

0 Likes