Did you mean: 

Original topic:

note 20 ultra screen/s-pen

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 02:57 PM)
muzza
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hi I've got a question for the Samsung community regarding my note 20 ultra, if I'm playing a game and I'm pressing down onto the screen by where the s-pen is, the sound that comes off the screen is like the poem is rattling about whilst pressing on the screen, is this supposed to happen or not??? 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Ubayd
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
hi, it's just a sound effect created by the phones speakers, you can disable it by going into settings and then sound or by putting your phone on do not disturb
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

@muzza: I'm not quite sure what you're describing. Is the issue only occurring while playing a particular game, or accessing certain apps, or is it persistent? Is the S Pen in its holster when you hear the sound? If so, try removing the pen from the phone to see if the rattling sound continues. It could be related to touch screen interactions, therefore please head to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > System Sounds and Vibration > System Sound > Touch Interactions > Off. Do the same for System Vibrations, and let me know if the issue persists. 

0 Likes
muzza
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
It's not any sound effects of the games. It's when I press down on that part of the screen, ie playing a shooting game and keep tapping on and off the screen I can here the pen rattling about.
0 Likes