Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 20 ultra scratches

(Topic created on: 22-04-2021 08:18 AM)
Dissatisfied
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Holy hello. I seriously got this phone a month and a half ago and the screen is filled with scratched even with a protector on. And yes, I checked for the Samsung screen protector but its not there. Someone please help. I feel like this screen is even worse than gorilla glass 5. This should not be happening

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Are you in the eu or the United states @Dissatisfied 

I ask because if in the United states then the N20 Ultra supplied there did not get a screen protector pre fitted.

I'm in the UK and the N20 Ultra supplied by Samsung UK does have a screen protector pre fitted.

I also imported a N20 Ultra from Hong Kong and this too had a factory fitted screen protector.

They are well fitted and only by using a fingernail on the edge can you detect and remove it.

I removed mine on both and fitted a Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector.

This option can also hide scratches because it uses a silicone adhesive to affix the glass protector so it fills in the scratches.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

Iqbalghori
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I have the same problem. The condition of the note is worsening then any cheap set. I have called the customer centre, but they don't have any solution. 

0 Likes
Chris R
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Can't begin to thank you for sharing this information! You're a legend mate. I thought I had lost my phone's brand new condition but Samsung to the rescue - it was not my screen that was scratched by my keys as I thought, but merely the screen protector.  Hallelujah! 🙂 

0 Likes