Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 ultra s-pen.

(Topic created on: 30-10-2021 10:54 PM)
muzza
Explorer
Options
Can anyone please tell me this question, my phone is in a UAG case. I've dropped my phone on my living room carpet from seat height off my lap, the s-pen fell out, it's done it a few times. The question is should it be coming out that easy? Cos I got out out my taxi earlier and it dropped on the floor again off my lap, didn't realise the s-pen had come out until I got in my home, went back to go and look for it and a car had gone over it, so as you can guess it was in pieces. So yeah that's my question. 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
loribear1
Navigator
Options
no the pen should'nt come out that easy , usually you have to click the Spen to get it out & when you put it in , sounds like you need a new Original one .
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If the phone falls onto a surface it has the chance of the sPen ejecting itself from it's silo @muzza 

The sPen on my Note 9, Note 10 and Note 20 all do this.

However it shouldn't just drop out without any actual force.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
muzza
Explorer
Options
I've spoken to Samsung and they're going to replace it under warranty as my phone is only 1yr old
0 Likes
muzza
Explorer
Options
I've been in contact with samsung and they said the same thing, my s-pen shouldn't be coming out that easy, so they have ordered me a new one under my warranty, so that's good.
0 Likes
muzza
Explorer
Options
Been in contact with Samsung, they've issued a new replacement to be sent out, but have also said for me to keep an eye on it when the new one comes, andbif it still does it they're engineer will need to loom at the pen slot. So hopefully all will be OK.