Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 Ultra Photo Processing!

(Topic created on: 17-06-2021 03:43 AM)
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
I do like the camera but feel improvements needed with the night mode photos and taking photos of the stars 🌟and moon ☪️and Pro mode too. Also background shots need to be sharper especially in darkness in night 🌙and Pro mode.  Many thanks 😊

In night 🌙and pro mode photos and background shots blurry even though I'm holding camera steady. Please can you improve please.

In night 🌙and pro mode photos and background shots blurry even though I'm holding camera steady. Please can you improve please.

2 REPLIES 2
MrCjB
Journeyman
Options
Hi,
I have the Note 20 5G Ultra also and I fully agree with you!!
The camera can be absolutely great and Wicked, but a lot of the modes as you mention are not great and very poor considering!

Before the Note 20, I had the Note 10+ and think the camera in some ways was better, but it also had 3D photo taking .... I was very disappointed when I noticed the Note 20 (top spec) does not have or allow this!!
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
Yes mostly the night mode photos are amazing but lacks sharpness in night mode and Pro Mode and I select RAW but when I zoom in a little the images are blurry too but background like trees are not sharp.
0 Likes