Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 ultra most recent update

(Topic created on: 15-07-2021 10:00 PM)
pjsw
Journeyman
Options
After the most recent update I have noticed text and images blurry when scrolling and very stuttery. Any chance this will be fixed soon?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try clearing your system cache.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@pjsw 

Which update did you complete on the phone ?

My N20 Ultra 5G Snapdragon is on …

Android 11

Samsung One Ui 3.1

Security Patch 1 June 2021.

I'm not experiencing the issues your phone is but appreciate phone's are set up different preferences and apps and have different soc in them.

Can you see what happens while your phone is in Safe Mode please. 

Put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded app's but let's your stock app's keep working. If the issues stop then this highlights a downloaded app as the possible issue. Come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent downloaded app's one at a time until it stops. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ 

If it happens in Safe Mode and when you've cleared your System Cache Files … Clear your phone's System Cache Files by turning your phone Off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phone's System Files and clear the cache. No information is lost this way. You may need to insert your headphones or hook upto a computer with your data cable to get to this menu on the phone. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ as suggested by @Pugs1957 then maybe send some feedback to Samsung via the GetHelp  option in your Samsung Members App.

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can take a look at your phone too.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AndrewL
Options

@pjsw: Are you experiencing the issue in the UI, or any specific apps? Have you tried heading to Settings > Display > Motion Smoothness, and changing this to Adaptive to see if you notice a difference? 

pjsw
Journeyman
Options
Hey guys thanks so far for the comments.

I cleared system cache and still have some issues.
It was the most recent security update 1st June 2021 I had noticed some issues before this but this update made it worse. I feel sick scrolling through things on my phone .
I am noticing it on a lot of different apps twitter Facebook emails calendar etc anything that has a lot of scrolling or images and I have changed to adaptive and it was just as bad
0 Likes