Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 ultra delivery delay. WHY SAMSUNG WHY

(Topic created on: 17-09-2020 06:10 PM)
kay202020
Apprentice
Options
I hope all youtube blog makers read this and take it on board and mention this mess up by samsung.

Hi everyone. i posted a message on here this morning and read all reviews so far. it seems as if samsung have thought they are UNTOUCBLES, do as they wish. They think people are dumb and stupid. Me and my entire family have been very loyal customers of samsung for over a decade but today decide its time to leave samsung and move to some other company. VERY CHILDISH MOVE BY SAMSUNG. SO MANY PEOPLE UPSET AND FRUSTRATED. 

Time to leave samsung and move on everyone. 
13 REPLIES 13
Zebra7
First Poster
Options

Same here, I did order 20 Ultra, watch, buds in August 19th. The ship date has changed 4 or 5 times and it says Oct 6th now. I chat with the support representative 5 or 6 times now and it does not help at all. 

I have waited for the phone for a month and they are saying that I will need to wait 2 more weeks when the phones are available at the Samsung stores around me. I asked them if I can go pick it up anywhere if Samsung can not deliver it to me, but they said no.

I am very frustrated that it is messing up my schedule and making me pay the bills that I do not need to pay for my old phone.

0 Likes
Robert_Valdez
First Poster
Options

Hi

I am facing the Same problem, I did order 20 Ultra, watch, buds in August 23th. The ship date has changed 2 or 3 times and it says Oct 3th now. I chat with the support representative. I have waited for the phone for a month and they are saying that I will need to wait 3 more weeks when the phones are available easily at the Market. I asked them if I can go pick it up anywhere if Samsung can not deliver it to me, but they said no.

I am very frustrated that it is messing up my schedule and making me pay the bills that I do not need to pay for my old phone.  Please guide what should i do. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
fuzzywayne
Student
Options

This is the conversation I had today:

how long will it take for you to find out if my order will ship out today?
wayne has joined the chat
You are now connected with Arkatala Vinay Kumar
from Samsung E-Commerce Customer Support

9:29 AM
Hello! Thank you for choosing Samsung. I'm Vinay.

9:29 AM
I see that you are looking order status, right?
9:30 AM
yes please

9:30 AM
No worries, let me take the chance to help you.

9:31 AM
We really appreciate your time and patience regarding this.

9:32 AM
I see that your order was placed on Aug 19 2020
yep

Wayne, thank you for bringing this to us.

I see that your expected delivery date is on Oct 6 2020

9:33 AM
Due to this covid situation we are working with a limited staff and in these situation only its getting delay.
9:33 AM
my invoice said it would ship today and be delivered on the 22nd.?

9:34 AM
I already had a word with my team to get it deliver to you as earlier and our team is working on this to get it deliver to you before Oct 6 2020.
9:35 AM
i have talked to two other people and they said I had to wait until today to talk about it.
9:37 AM
would it be faster to send the unlocked version instead of the t-mobile version? I ordered the 512gb size.

Wayne, no worries at all , I got the confirmation that our team is working on this to get it deliver to you as earlier.

We don't have an option to make changes in the order.
9:40 AM
ok, what can you offer me to make the more then slight delay not feel so bad?

Wayne, I see that order was not shipped yet and I request you to get back to us once the order ships and you will get 10% discount on this order.

I had a word with my team regarding this.

9:42 AM
Hope we are still connected.
9:43 AM
that sounds like a good start.

No worries, I'm happy to help you. will do follow up on this to get it deliver to you.

Was this content helpful
9:44 AM
can I get a discount toward a new tab s7?

9:45 AM
As per the order you will get 10% that means up to $100 as discount

9:47 AM
Hope we are still connected.
9:48 AM
yes, I'm just calculating my discount.

9:48 AM
No worries after order ships I request you to get back to us and you will get a detailed mail
9:50 AM
looks to be about 175.00 of course I subtracted the tax first, can you confirm this? and can I get a new copy of the Invoice reflecting the change?

9:51 AM
Wayne once amount will refund to you directly the payment method which you have used

9:51 AM
It will not reflect on invoice.
9:52 AM
i don't think you can do that.

9:53 AM
The 10% discount we are providing as a once time exception and it will refund you payment method and it will not come under the order.

9:56 AM
No worries at all, you will get 10% discount and the amount will be up to $100
9:57 AM
you telling me this makes no sense, I own a business, that is not how it is done. I'll just call later today and talk with someone else. I just ordered 2 tab S6's yesterday they are being shipped out today and will be here on Tuesday.

Use the ticket id: ***** for reference. (I changed the ticket id for security) 
10% of 1,758.26 is not 100.00 dollars?

9:58 AM
For example , I'm informing no worries as per the order you will get 10%

9:58 AM
For example I have given that amount.
9:59 AM
you just said "No worries at all, you will get 10% discount and the amount will be up to $100"
10:00 AM
up to means only 100.00

10:00 AM
Wayne, I don't want to given any wrong information to you ,

10:01 AM
You will get 10% discount on the order , as I checked with my team.

10:01 AM
No worries, you can use the ticket id: 34954 for reference. (I changed the ticket id for security) 

10:02 AM
I will make a note on this and once you get back to us our next connected agent will check and raise a request for you.

I disconnected from the chat after all of that.
0 Likes
Texas
First Poster
Options

Yeah I'm not happy either. Got the runaround with chat agents for 3 days and finally called only to be told they are having some type of issues and cannot give me a definite date when I will receive my device. Added to that, I paid for expedited shipping. I will be requesting a refund or I may just cancel my order tomorrow. 

0 Likes