Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Cases

(Topic created on: 07/11/20 04:40)
Evilabsolute
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hi there - I would love an LED cover for my mysting bronze N20 Ultra but in all the pictures I can see it looks.... Well pink! I'm a guy so this won't work for me, has anyone bought an official Samsung folding LED case in Mystic bronze who can vouch for the colour in real life? It's a shame Samsung didn't bring the led rear cover from the S20 which looks like a night sky when the LEDs light up...

5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I've taken a look at the Samsung UK Online Store and can see that case is available on 3 colours.

Screenshot_20201107-052551_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20201107-052541_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20201107-052535_Samsung Internet.jpg

All three look nice although my preference in cases has always been the black colour.

I wish you all the best with your quest for a case.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

0 Likes
inwardnoise
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
We sell them at my work mate and its definitely pink more than bronze. I'm using the black cover with my bronze Note 20 Ultra and looks great against the camera module tbh 🙂
D2Alpha4
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
pink is a lovely colour, man up.
0 Likes
Evilabsolute
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
thanks man 👍
0 Likes
Fiona26
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
The led is in red on the pink case also. Not the same as what my black one was on my note 10 +. It is not the same as what is shown on samsumg website its red. would have prefered the black case with the white led. But guess they made it red for the pink one for better visibility.