Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

note 20 ultra battery issues

(Topic created on: 25/08/20 17:00)
dojodanfrost
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Having terrible battery drain when the phone is not even in use and no background apps. My note 10 plus never had this issue. Last night I went to bed with 26 percent at 10 pm and at 6am this morning the phone was dead 

527 REPLIES 527
Jinkodex
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
mine was same i installed the latest update let the battery run out then charged it am now into my 34 hour sitting at 26% in standard mode tho
0 Likes
Artindoril
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I can confirm that turning off 5G under network settings seems to fix the battery issues on the Exynos version. Charged to 80% late morning and still got plenty to go. This was after a factory reset and cache partition being wiped

Screenshot_20200825-152809_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
kradcliffe
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

If I limit my Civic Type R to 30mph the fuel economy increases by 20 percent. Sort of defeats the purpose really...... 

Members_SBPrV9Y
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Phone going back tomo. 1hr 30 screen on time.. 8hrs since last full charge. 20% batt left. 

What.A.Joke

Members_SBPrV9Y
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

And I've had the phone since friday, everyday is the same. 

0 Likes
ads46
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Had mine since Wednesday. Still experiencing bad battery. Currently just under 40% left. Had less than 2 hours screen on time and its only been off charge 6 hours.

Its supposedly learnt my patterns too 🤣

I'm not ine of the lucky one to see much improved battery after nearly a full week. 

Yesterday it lasted 11 hours total 3 hours sot 

0 Likes
GingerRenegade
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

So yesterday was a great day for battery.  Today not so much till I did device care and took care of a couple problems and then rebooted my phone. The first hour my phone went from 100% to 72% when I did that. Now its been 3 hours since that and I'm at 64%. Odd thing was it was tiktok draining my battery and it wasn't even open in background. 

0 Likes
CockWomble
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
so today I have to say its a bit better I guess 🤷
73% battery 2hr 4mins screen on time. I dont wanna send the phone back but now my galaxy watch is pissing me off being miles out with steps and calories burned from exercising lol my apple watch says I've done 3707 steps and my galaxy watch says 7770 steps and then gives me half the calories ive burned from my last 3 swims compared to my apple watch which I trust
0 Likes
StargazerUK
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

@BandOfBrothers you said you be happy if you get a full day and you should with the note 20 ultra given what you said you use if for you should get a full day no problems.

I said before my battery life improved a little with the update but my battery life has improved a bit more but I also done some tweaking and along with the battery learning as well has helped my battery life.

I was getting to the end of the day and now it's a day given the percentage it will get to over the day I doubt it won't do a most of another day like my note 10+ did but for me it's usable.

HF786
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Hi is anyone having problems with battery going quick on the note 20 ultra.... my note 10 plus easily lasted me 24 hours