Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra 5G, sound Issue as it is coming from earpiece. Needs reboot everytime to fix it.

(Topic created on: 09/11/20 02:45)
LLC
Observer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I am so pissed with the device so far, first the battery sucks on this device and now the sound randomly only comes out of ear piece. I have to reboot everytime and no I do not have any ring app installed. 

12 REPLIES 12
Jasonseery
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
send it back, its a mess of a device, they let such an untested device out and just take people's hard earned money and then you've to hope an update may fix it or make it worse, dont let scamsung do this get a refund if you can, 100s are complaining
0 Likes
gamenutter
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
or you can get a new device from the famous fruit company you know what I am on about as I don't want to say the name on the Samsung forum.
0 Likes
gemini30
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
what apple? lol
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Hi @LLC 

I'd certainly support either trying a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre or have it swapped out if your within any relevant cooling off period.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.0/ Android 11.

0 Likes
JbrownNoteuser
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

This happened to me three times so far and I only have the phone for 3 weeks.  Thinking of returning it. Very annoying and inconvenient after I paid $1k

DavidBrown
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I am going through the same thing as well. I was told that it is an issue of manufacturing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the company decided to switch out the original glass back with a more economical plastic one which could be causing the problems. Unfortunately there is not much that can be done.

0 Likes
Sylvest29
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Same here. Earpiece audio not working sometimes. Sound still coming from speaker after connect earpiece. Sent to service center twice issue still remains.

0 Likes
Frederickdawg
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Wish I understood what the original problem was. Sound coming out of earpiece randomly , what does that mean ?

0 Likes
Tareg
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Facing the same problem in my Note Ultra...seriously thinking of ditching it.

0 Likes