Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 Speaker volume mute

(Topic created on: 09-09-2022 04:43 PM)
Davej3
Apprentice
Options

I have a problem that when a call is received afterwards the speaker volume is muted! I see on the internet that there has been comments for some time of similar issues on other Samsung devices. Support "suggestion" is that I need to delete alll my (200+) apps and re-install to track the rogue app! App updates applied daily and Android is latest release.

Anyone else with similar issue or even better a solution? Have run standard diagnostics but not much help there! Last resort maybe to install TASKER so that I can force mute to be cancelled everytime a call ends.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Davej3 Hello, delete cache and data from the Phone app.
If the problem persists, go to Settings / Applications and in the three points on the top right, apply Reset preferences, You do not lose personal data.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Davej3 Hello, delete cache and data from the Phone app.
If the problem persists, go to Settings / Applications and in the three points on the top right, apply Reset preferences, You do not lose personal data.

Davej3
Apprentice
Options
Many thanks for the suggestion. The "reset preferences" did the trick. Only problem is, don't know which App caused the problem but happy that I will hear a ring tone if anyone calls! Thanks for the help
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Davej3 You're welcome glad that it has been solved, greetings!

0 Likes