Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 return

(Topic created on: 27-08-2020 02:14 PM)
BB8U
Pioneer
Options

Hello, I am trying to return my note 20 ultra, I originally emailed Samsung to organise the pickup date but had no reply so I rang them up today and booked it to be picked up tomorrow which is great, however, I was told I need a returns label which I do not have and I have not got any email confirmation confirming this pickup for tomorrow. Can someone please let me know if this is normal (I am returning to Samsung UK as I bought the phone from their website). So is the returns label the same as the returns note and do I need to include that in the box when I send it off to them. Finally is it normal not to have email confirmation about the pickup date?
Many thanks

37 REPLIES 37
ads46
Pioneer
Options

I've just done the very same today mate. I told them I didn't have a returns label in the box and they told me dpd should bring one with them when they come to collect the phone tomorrow. 

I hope this to be the case....but she also told me I'd receive an email confirming this...but I have not received any email regarding this yet.

But you seem in the same boat as me.

I'm going to put the returns note in the box, with reasons change of mind and not performing as expected or whatever the option was.

Hopefully we both get them picked up tomorrow ha. 

ads46
Pioneer
Options

I've had a confirmation email now...that matches the same reference number from the initial email response and the phone call confirming it will be picked up tomorrow.

Leahno1_auntie
Apprentice
Options

Hi I haven’t got a Samsung but I returned my phone with dpd a couple of days ago they brought a returns label with them hope that helps I was looking at upgrading to the note 20 ultra can I ask why you are returning it 

BB8U
Pioneer
Options

Yeah, that's what I am going to do as well, I assume DPD will print off a sticker and place it onto the box, I just hope it gets to Samsung. At least I am not the only one concerned about this, thanks for reassuring me.

Mark62912
Explorer
Options
When I had to return a product then they brought a box with them as well as all the required paperwork. If you try to include everything you have then the delivery driver will usually look at their notes to check what's actually required
BB8U
Pioneer
Options

I am returning it because of the battery, for the price I paid it is not worth it, thanks for the reassurance on what happens when they come to pick it up.
If you are looking to get the note 20 ultra, just a note that some devices are different. Some have the copper cooling design which I have seen works well and some have a graphite one which does not work as well according to Ifixit. In addition, some people like myself have experienced problems with the battery, I was only getting around 4-5 hours screen on time, I am sure it will improve over time with updates but for the price it should have been better on day one honestly. 
If I were looking to buy it again, I would wait till the price drops because it is a really nice phone and performance is really good compared with the s20 lineup but for me, it was just the battery life, considering that the one plus 8 pro has the same size battery, better battery life, better performance and is cheaper. Hope this helps.

BB8U
Pioneer
Options

Ok, thanks for letting me know, it's all ready to go so I will wait till tomorrow and hope it goes smoothly. Thanks for replying :smiling-face:

0 Likes
BB8U
Pioneer
Options

Sadly, I have still had no email confirmation, I will leave it till around 7PM and if I have still heard nothing I will ring them up again.

ads46
Pioneer
Options

Ah when did you phone up. I rang about half 9 this morning.

I'm sure it'll turn up but yeah I'd do same seen as they shut at 8. Best to check up on it. 

If you have to ring ask them if the buds live are required back :winking-face: haha. Only joking I'd assume they are given they were part of the upgrade promotion haha. 

0 Likes