Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20+ became Note 10+

(Topic created on: 13-03-2022 11:14 PM)
James Parkin
First Poster
Options

I have a Galaxy Note 20+, after the last update my phone splash screen at bootup and in About Phone says I have a Galaxy Note 10+.

Even the Manufacturer Model Number Changed to a Note 10+.

Thank you in advanced!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GreyMatter
Helping Hand
Options
This doesn't sound possible. All devices have "codes" that ensure the right updates go to the right devices. A 20+ is far different to a 10+ in terms of board and technology so if that had happened, the device shouldn't even work. Maybe, just maybe, you thought you had a 20+ or if the person you got it from, said it was a 20+, but only post update, you've found out it's a 10+. Not saying that is the case, but the only possible explanation thus far.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
mieloncom
Pathfinder
Options
I don't know how is possible this..
I had note 20 ultra for two years
and this never happened for me 🙄
0 Likes
Solution
GreyMatter
Helping Hand
Options
This doesn't sound possible. All devices have "codes" that ensure the right updates go to the right devices. A 20+ is far different to a 10+ in terms of board and technology so if that had happened, the device shouldn't even work. Maybe, just maybe, you thought you had a 20+ or if the person you got it from, said it was a 20+, but only post update, you've found out it's a 10+. Not saying that is the case, but the only possible explanation thus far.
James Parkin
First Poster
Options

You are absolutely correct. It baffles me all this time I thought I had the Note 20+. Just looked at Google Images, and I definitely don't, unless the modified the camera lenses and cover. I'm going have to check my carriers history and receipts. I was sure I saw that Note 20+ splash screen.

0 Likes