Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 20 64 megapixel camera not performing well

(Topic created on: 02-09-2020 07:36 PM)
Members_aujAidq
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Does anyone know why the 64 megapixel camera sometimes doesn't perform well on closeups photos? It actually doesn't performance well at all on closeup photos, and sometimes also on normal photos and normal camera often performs better than the 64 megapixel. Does everyone have the same problem? I had the chance today to try different options and sometimes the 64 megapixel take brilliant photos, sometimes it doesn't. Often my s9 plus take better pictures, pity I need to send it back
4 REPLIES 4
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
its awful disappointing my friend had the same issues, his old s8 takes way better photos, his was sent back, its a shame Samsung are going so down hill many are sending it back
Amunnie
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Does it come out slightly out of focus? I find it too sensitive imo
0 Likes
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
@Amunnie yes it does and tries to focus in and out, pitiful sometimes
Members_aujAidq
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

It doesn't even focus at all. The 64 megapixel option sometimes takes good photos and sometimes photos are awful. Especially from close range. It also happens from far away that the camera takes awful pics. I think they didn't even try to see if it works properly. Pity Huawei doesn't have Google otherwise I would have gone for that. It has a far superior camera for more affordable handsets

0 Likes