Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 5G slow

(Topic created on: 20-04-2021 08:00 AM)
Ozzay
First Poster
Options
I recently got a Note 20 5G, as an upgrade from a Huawei mate 20 pro which I owned for 2 years. Now, I've noticed navigating the Note, One UI 3, it can be laggy and sometimes to very small freezes, this was never an issue one the Huawei and I just wondered if it's because One UI is way too bulky and the Huawei was near stock, or if my Note should be more snappy. It seems a bit slower than my 2 year old Mate 20 pro
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Ozzay 

I can only comment from using my own phone but I've not experienced the same issues as you.

Perhaps try clearing the system file cache.

Clear your phone's System Cache Files by turning your phone Off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phone's System Files and clear the cache. No information is lost this way. You may need to insert your headphones or hook upto a computer with your data cable to get to this menu on the phone. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
These issues seem unusual, but I wouldn't attribute it to the software. Huawei's android skin back in 2018/2019 was notorious for being pretty bloated and far from stock, as well as much less consistent then something like one UI.