Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No update since purchase (last update Nov 2020)

(Topic created on: 21-05-2021 10:23 PM)
JamesB
Journeyman
Options
Why have I not yet got android 11 or oneui3.x
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Let's try and find out. Go to settings, about phone, software version and tell me the baseband version and Service Provider Software Version and lastly, who is your carrier?
0 Likes
JamesB
Journeyman
Options
Hey Pugs,
Baseband version
N986BXXU1ATJ5
Service provider SW ver.
SAOMC_SM-N986B_OXM_EVR_QQ_0009
R5CN71464JD
EVR/EVR,EVR/EUX/EVR
Carrier is EE (UK)
0 Likes
CodyH
Voyager
Options
Try doing manual update see if that helps
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That all looks good. If you have a PC you could try updating using Smart Switch for PC.
0 Likes
JamesB
Journeyman
Options
I'll look that up. Cheers pugs
0 Likes
JamesB
Journeyman
Options
Nah even that says it is up to date "your device software is up to date: TJA(EVR)"
0 Likes
JamesB
Journeyman
Options
7 months seems a long time with 0 updates but maybe its right and EE just aren't releasing android 11/oneui3.x with much haste
0 Likes
DaveyxG
Pioneer
Options
I'm on EE and have one ui 3.1 for my Galaxy A71. You should of had it ages ago well infact you should be getting monthly updates on a Note20. I'd ring EE to let them know you haven't received an update for months
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

This seems odd. The latest firmware is here Download Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N986B EVR United Kingdom (EE) N986BXXU2DUDA firmware (sa...

You can try this yourself or take in to an EE shop to update. Be warned if you attempt this yourself and it goes pear shaped, your warranty doesn't apply. The instructions are on the right hand side of the page. 

0 Likes