Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nhs

(Topic created on: 24-01-2022 09:20 PM)
MikeLowrey
Apprentice
Options
My nhs has stopped working since the new update , uninstalled it many of times and still no good , reset my phone and reset downloaded it , still the same , just get a blank screen .. only since the new update this has happened, worked fine before... 

Anyone have any tips to get this back plz 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @MikeLowrey  Do you have the latest version of the app 2.2 https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-app/nhs-app-help-and-support/nhs-app-technical-information/nhs-app-release-no...

iIf so an idea to close app, try going to Settings-General-Reset, Reset Locations and Privacy and then open app and accept permissions again. 

Otherwise see technical support  here https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-app/nhs-app-help-and-support/nhs-app-technical-information/technical-issues-w... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

MikeLowrey
Apprentice
Options
Hi
I yeh I have the 2.2 and just did as you said and still all I get is a blank white screen once I've logged in ... was fine other day all working as I used it , then did the update and now not working .. tried everything ..

Thank you for info though appreciate it ..
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @MikeLowrey 

My NHS app is on 2.2.0 and is working on Android 12 so it's a conundrum why you're app isn't working.

Can you clear the apps cache via settings,apps,NHS, storage,clear cache.

If that does not work then close the app and go into Safe mode and then see if it works.

Https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Danni71
Journeyman
Options
A blessing in disguise!
MikeLowrey
Apprentice
Options
Done all they above and still won't work , also when in safe mode the apps don't work ..
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Very weird as mine is working fine @MikeLowrey 

I've just checked again and it's launching ok.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
MikeLowrey
Apprentice
Options
Nothing at all on mine , logs in and stays just a white screen
0 Likes