Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Network Problems with note 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 24/02/21 00:02)
Members_zbp0WPm
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Hello, recently since the new update of the software of my samsung note 20 ultra. I been having some network connection issues for example I loose the signal in my house and it shows the not signal symbol. Also my phone kind of lags by just surfing through facebook and that. I don't know if the new software is the problem or the hardware.

Thank you for your time

39 REPLIES 39
RickGM16
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Happy ending. Sent off for repair and 10 days later got the phone back and it's prefect. They replaced the motherboard.
0 Likes
DanLzr
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Same issue in the UK. Connection drops every 10 minutes for a few seconds. I noticed that the IP address is updated every 10 minutes and I believe that this is causing the issue.
0 Likes
RickGM16
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Had to send my five-week old Note 20 5G 256 megabyte for repair and 10 days later it came back and it's now absolutely fine. I was told that they've changed the motherboard.
pgallard
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

That is really nice but you have to wait 10 days that is not fair you been without your phone that long 

pgallard
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Unbelievable, I have the exact same problem my 5G keep going off line after the update and it's really frustrating. He doesn't want to replace my note 20, they want me to send it to them to look at it and fix it but I need my phone for work.
This is probably the last time I'm buying a phone from Samsung. I've had my phone for 2 months and it's broken.
I am a Tmobile customer located in Salt Lake City, Utah .

pgallard
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Do you know how they fix it? They replaced the antenna? 

0 Likes
RickGM16
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Especially not for a 5 week old phone costing almost £1,000. Samsung wouldn't exchange for a new phone nor would they lend me a temporary phone. There's supposed to be a doorstep repair but that wasn't available. I had no alternative than to send it off. Thankfully it's now perfect and it is truly great phone.
0 Likes
RickGM16
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
No they replaced the motherboard.
0 Likes
Ajc3
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I am having same issue in Australia 

0 Likes
Henryng96
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Guys, I'm from malaysia. i bought my note 20 ultra last december and i face the same network problem as you guys,i notice that if you turn off POWER SAVINGS your network will increase one bar immediately, but only last few seconds.

0 Likes