0 Likes
Rizal78
Apprentice
Options

Try restart device multiple time , still the same...😪

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Rizal78: Is it your Home Screen or Lock Screen Wallpaper that is being affected, or both? Are you using featured/downloaded wallpapers via 'My Wallpapers', or is it an image you have selected from your Gallery? Also, have you activated a Wallpaper Service such as Dynamic Lock Screen? Have you tried changing your wallpaper option to see if the issue persists? 

0 Likes
Rizal78
Apprentice
Options

I'm try everything as u said , both lock screen and home screen all black... yes i'm using 'My Wallpaper' and activated Dynamic Lock Screen and try an wallpaper changing option, BUT the prob doesn't solve..... very frust... do i need reset my hp?

0 Likes
Mlta176
First Poster
Options

Mine does this too on my Note 8. Has only just started doing this in 2021.  I too have done the same as above, tried different wallpapers/home screen/lockscreen combinations and they still disappear for no apparent reason???  Can anyone help?

0 Likes
GregP507
Student
Options

I'm unsure what all the proper names are, but the backgrounds to apps and widgets suddenly turned white.  I prefer black because it uses less power and extends the life of my AMOLED screen.  Does anyone know which settings will allow me to replace the blank white backgrounds with a darker color?

0 Likes
Members_ZirEInr
First Poster
Options

Bro for me the home screen only, but it reverts to the original background not a black one?

0 Likes