Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My "new" note 20 5g

(Topic created on: 20-01-2023 07:10 AM)
Jurcek
First Poster
Options

I just bought samsugn note 20 5g and i have really bad battery life. Mine has exynos cpu but i doubt that has much to do with it. I mostly get max 4h of screen on time with power save mode on.  I need help please

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
It may take a few days for it to get used to your usage patterns and then settle down with better battery usage if you haven't used the device before. When I got my A53 which has the Exynos 1280 it took about a week for the battery life to stabilise and now get to finish most days with between 50 to 60 percent battery left.
0 Likes
maggie m
Pioneer
Options

Maybe the new software update will fix the bad battery life problem. So, just wait for the new OS update.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Jurcek 

Your phone maybe still in it's learning phase which is where it's learning how you use the phone , the apps your using and how best to optimise everything.

If you go into Settings > Battery and Device Care > Tap on Battery > This will show you what's using your battery.

Do this after a full charge of 100% to around 15%.

Also run the optimisation tool in the same area as it'll highlight any excessive battery usage.

If a person uses Samsung Smartswitch to transfer info from their previous phone to the new one then in some instances this has been known to cause conflict.

A good tip is to > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes