Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My mom's call goes straight to voice mail

(Topic created on: 04-12-2022 09:14 PM)
Ski480
First Poster
Options

I saw alot of posts about this. This is December 3,2022. I tried everything I saw listed & of course it didn't work so I disabled my spam/ scam protection. I was just wondering when the technicians were going to fix this because I  don't like leaving my phone unprotected. I didn't know for a week that my mom was calling till she called from her cell phone. Now I was thinking maybe the last update had something to do with this because she didn't have this problem before last week. That's just a thought I just had. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
This usually happens with my s21. As there are 2 WiFi signals in the house. I find if the phone uses the house signal. Everything goes to voicemail.
I have deleted the house WiFi, and now everything seems OK with the phone connecting to my WiFi system.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Ski480: If the problem is only affecting an individual contact (in this case, your mom) then please try heading to the Contacts app > Select the relevant contact > Tap the 3 dots in the bottom right, and select 'Unblock contact', if applicable. Furthermore, head to the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Supplementary services > Call forwarding, and check your forwarding options. Tap the Back button, and do the same for the Call barring options to make sure that you're set up to receive incoming calls under all conditions. 

0 Likes
Ski480
First Poster
Options

This didn't work I had too disconnect my spam just like the other lady said & she said the technicians were working on it. Thanks for trying 

0 Likes
Ski480
First Poster
Options

If you do this aren't you using your mobile minutes? Which I have unlimited but it goes down from 5g doesn't it? I think it does with spectrum. 

0 Likes