Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moisture

(Topic created on: 08-04-2021 07:34 PM)
noteultra
First Poster
Options
2 days ago msg popped up on screen regarding moisture in my note 20 ultra and since my 🎧 won't pickup on phone tried everything all dry and clean but still no luck plz help.
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Are you sure you haven't dropped your phone in water? Blow into the phone's USB port because sometimes moisture can get inside without you knowing. Try to restart your phone, perhaps that would work
0 Likes
noteultra
First Poster
Options
Nope it just happen like that a msg came on screen and is still there.

Screenshot_20210408-171301_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I used to have this problem every 6 months or so on my old Note 9 noteultra. Once, it was cured by a simple reboot but mostly it just needed a gentle warming of the charging point by my Wife's hair dryer or even just leaving the phone in a warm dry place for up to 48 hours or so. Yours in it's second day of this problem now mate so I would try a reboot first and then apply gentle heat to the port if you can as I suggested. This problem is never a permanent one and I am sure your phone will be back to normal in no time noteultra. Good luck to you. 👍
0 Likes
noteultra
First Poster
Options
This is what technical department got back with 😳.

Screenshot_20210408-185551_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
ghosty
Voyager
Options
Why is this, aren't our phones supposed to be waterproof?
0 Likes
noteultra
First Poster
Options
That's exactly I asked them.

Screenshot_20210408-193925_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Careful there noteultra. They are determined to get money from you it seems when they know for sure that this problem is only transient and should right itself. 👍
0 Likes
Podcasts101
Explorer
Options
No, no phone is waterproof but some are water resistant and only to some levels
0 Likes
Podcasts101
Explorer
Options
It's exactly what they want more money
0 Likes