Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile data block

(Topic created on: 13-11-2021 12:04 PM)
Dr_Me
Journeyman
Options

I want to block data and wifi from some apps, many years ago I was trying to do this but I could not, I bought Huawei after that, Huawei is the real king of control and software, now I have Samsung, it was a gift, I am sorry for this but I still have the same old problem

I don't even have a network speed meter on the notification bar, millions have complained about this without responding.

I cannot block calls or messages from (names without numbers callers)

Samsung still the same for many many years without developing,

I hope Samsung will learn something from Huawei.

5 REPLIES 5
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
To block mobile data usage in the background, go to settings > apps > app name you want to block data > mobile data. Now, just turn off 'allow background mobile data usage' and you should be good to go 😎.
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Dr_Me Hi, to block an app from connecting, the easiest thing to do is go to Device care / Battery / Background usage limits and put the app in question in Deep sleeping apps. Greeting.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

Dr_Me
Journeyman
Options

i know this.. but what about 15 apps, i must do this steps for each one separately. and what if i want to block the internet completely from an app, how to do this,  just try huwawie an you will know what i am talking about.

0 Likes
Dr_Me
Journeyman
Options

background mobile data only ?????????🤕

0 Likes
Dr_Me
Journeyman
Options

Deep sleeping is for apps that you don't use .

0 Likes