Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

lock screen

(Topic created on: 16/10/20 16:52)
huddster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I was wondering if any one had the chance to figure out a way of stopping the drop down menu from being accessed even if you have a password on phone??
8 REPLIES 8
Niceonelads
Back for More
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Its not possible
0 Likes
huddster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
its just annoying to have a security setting but you can not lock the menu hopefully samsung will look into it
0 Likes
SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I don't understand exactly what drop down menu you are talking about.  😅

But once you are logged in, you are in general logged in. Do you perhaps need something for children to not mess to much in the settings? If yes, than the Samsung Kids feature might be something for you. 

0 Likes
huddster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
when my phone is on lock screen with a password to enter my phone you can still access the drop down menu (the menu that you pull down from the top of the screen) i dont need kid safe.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
There must be a way, it doesn't do that on mine. I have to unlock my phone to be able to access my quick panel. If you use good lock maybe it has something to do with that.
0 Likes
huddster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hi Fiona just wondering what model of samsung you have. i have a note 20. where can i find the good lock??
0 Likes
Fiona26
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Note 20 ultra. I'm guessing if you haven't downloaded good lock it may not be the cause. You can download good lock from the galaxy store. Its a very good app for customising your phone. check it out. But go in your quick panel settings see if there is an option there to turn it off on lock screen. As its not able for me to pull down unless my phones unlocked on home screen.
0 Likes
huddster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Thanks for the advice Fiona i will have a look into. have a brill weekend 👍
0 Likes