Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icon notifications

(Topic created on: 11-11-2022 08:42 PM)
Bharwah
Pathfinder
Options
So i updated to Android 13, notification icon not showing, i use good lock , i did uninstall theme park and redownload it and still having the same issue, anyone know how to fix this ?
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@Bharwah: Please can you try heading to Settings > Notifications > Advanced settings > Status bar > Show notification icons, and select 'All notifications' to see if this helps? 

0 Likes
Bharwah
Pathfinder
Options
Ok it seems to be working, is this how the notification icon supposed to look? One app shows it in a colour notifications the rest just dull and plainScreenshot_20221111_204124_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
keith926
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I have had the same issue since I did the update. I spoke with Samsung customer care and they were unable to resolve the issue.

I have noticed that other people have reported the same issue so far nothing from Samsung
0 Likes
Casjen
Navigator
Options
There was nothing wrong with A12 notifications. I have a lovely grey /black theme and now these huge white circles with tiny little icons in them. Why the designer thought it was an improvement I've no idea.. Change fir changes sake and totally incompetent.
keith30
Maestro
Options
My notications show up in colour on my drop down list on my S22ultra with the latest software update Android 13. Are you using dark mode by chance? I don't, maybe that's the reason
0 Likes
Bharwah
Pathfinder
Options
Yeah tried it with both still shows like that, take a screen shot of how it looks i want see
0 Likes