Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I had 2 note 20 ultra and both were faulty

(Topic created on: 26/11/20 21:38)
Captainseko
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

The first note 20 ultra is gone now and that is not the issue. With that one the displey sensivity was driving me crazy and network connection. I bought the second note 20 ultra and it has also the same networking issue. I cannot use internet properly instagram loads pics very slow compare to the guy sits next tome with an old samsung and i have newest ***** which is not working.  I went to vodafone shop in egypt and replaced the sim card and it is still the same. In the vodafone shop we put my simcard in an old iphone and iphone was perfectly fast. Now one of you tell me do this do that to fix it. It is your responsibilty to do all those things before i buy! I am buying since 10 years all newst model samsung phones and next year you can be sure i will not. I left iphone after 5 years of happy use now i leave samsung after 10 years. 

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I had similar connectivity issues on the Samsung N20 Ultra Exynos version I purchased from Samsung UK @Captainseko 

I returned the phone to Samsung UK and purchased a N20 Ultra Snapdragon version and that's been fine.

That said if everyone with Exynos versions were having similar issues then we'd be flooded with posts etc.

I think you've been very unlucky to get two faulty phones and should have the 2nd one replaced.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

0 Likes
Captainseko
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

The problem with turkey unfortunately: to be able to use turkish simcard you must buy the phone from turkey so i can even not apply for a replacement now because i am in egypt. I am captain working on a motor yacht. This is not acceptable from samsung at all. They had a ***** with note 8 battery i remember but that time i was happy with s series than i started to note with note 9 note 10plus and now note 20 ultra. I want that samsung finds me and says here you are a TESTED note 20 ultra with all issues and it is to be used perfectly. But ofcourse it is a dream

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Ah I assume like in the UK if you've imported a phone to use in another country then the Samsung support service centres of your home country won't help under the manufacturer warranty.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

0 Likes