Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have The Full Software Version For Note 20 Ultra UK. Google Pay Not Working.

(Topic created on: 11-01-2022 09:56 AM)
Ricki6
Navigator
Options
Good Morning Everyone.
My Note 20 Ultra in the UK received its full software update this morning. However my Google Pay app is still not functioning correctly and is showing the message not set up. I've tried clearing the storage cache and clearing the app data with phone restart as well. Still no success, can anyone with bright ideas help me get this app working correctly.
I'd appreciate your thoughts. I do prefer to use this app and not Samsung Pay.
17 REPLIES 17
CarlH
Options

Hi @Ricki6. Has Google Pay never worked for you since you purchased the phone? Where did you buy it from please? 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
try to do a reset ... maybe you will fix something
0 Likes
Ricki6
Navigator
Options
Good Morning CarlH thank you for your post. The phone was purchased from the Samsung Web site. The software worked flawlessly until I went into the beta versions of the software then it failed.
0 Likes
Ricki6
Navigator
Options
Good Morning LOOK18 thank you for your post, resetting may well solve the issue but is a lot of hassle to reset all personal data. So any other thoughts please. Resetting will be my last resort
0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Ah, I do know that during the beta testing, Google Pay and Samsung Pay are disabled by default. If you're now running Android 12, check to see if the app needs updating and restart your phone afterwards. I'll check with my colleagues too to see if they've had the same issue. 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
unfortunately this is the only way to solve the problems..android 12 is full of errors ... make a backup before restoring
0 Likes
Ricki6
Navigator
Options
Hi LOOK18, it certainly looks like you right. Is this reset all settings. Or is this a factory reset.
0 Likes
Ricki6
Navigator
Options
Morning CarlH will try this but not hopeful.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
is a factory reset
0 Likes