Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

green pipette after update...can't remove....help!

(Topic created on: 22-01-2022 10:46 PM)
WTR21
Apprentice
Options

hi guys 

I recently updated my S20 note and this green pop-up icon (as can be seen in the screenshots) just decided to appear and there's no way to remove it.

Anyone else had this issue and is there a solution?

100% sure it's due to the update!

Screenshot_20220122-221656_Chrome.png

7 REPLIES 7
WTR21
Apprentice
Options

screenshot 2

Screenshot_20220122-221651_Chrome.png

RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
That appears to be the color adjustment accessability icon. If you go to accessibility, then then advanced settings, then accessability button do you see this checked?Screenshot_20220122-224158_Accessibility_58578_1642891318.jpg
Solution
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
That appears to be the color adjustment accessability icon. If you go to accessibility, then then advanced settings, then accessability button do you see this checked?Screenshot_20220122-224158_Accessibility_58578_1642891318.jpg
WTR21
Apprentice
Options

Thank you...that's sorted

was getting really annoying and can't understand how it came on!

Solution
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
No problem glad I could help 😊 I somehow done the same once with my password keeper app when messing with the settings. I tried it out for a day but on maximum transparency but it just got in the way too often.
Achitophel
Student
Options

Wow.  I've been onto Samsung about this issue on my s22 ultra.  It appeared after I'd applied some 'tips' from YouTube (some of which are very helpful).  Samsung couldn't immediately identify the problem and referred it up the line to their 'level 2'.

I've just sent this link to them.

I know it was only minor issue but it was still one that was driving me nuts.

Many thanks for your post.

0 Likes
GRAMARYALICE
First Poster
Options

Thank you!!!!!

0 Likes