Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Goodbye Samsung Members...

(Topic created on: 16-12-2021 04:07 PM)
Hudz
Voyager
Options
I've purchased a new Sony phone and feels so much faster with an amazing camera compared to the Note20 Ultra.
17 REPLIES 17
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options

Sony are definitely nice , the newer models are 💯🔥 

Hope you enjoy your new xperiance 😊

Josh50052
Pathfinder
Options
yes and no. sony has way better cameras and screen. but I found they always lack raw power and I'm not a fan of their phone designs. also their aftercare isn't as good nor do they give 3 years of updates... however yes cameras are miles ahead of samsung
trollpsg
First Poster
Options
I had a Sony but didn't like it. Every one to there own
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
For me a mobile phone's camera is the deciding factor in my selection of all my phones. I currently have an S21 Ultra and I love it's camera (low light video quality asides) but the specs of the brutal Xperia Pro-i make me drool I must confess and if it's camera's actual performance matches it's potential then I will be considering it as my next phone.. 👍👍
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi @Hudz I hope you are happy with the Sony but not everyone would agree that their cameras are the best though some rate them highly. You are still welcome to share you views in the Lounge for instance, not sure if you have any other Samsung products. There are also more modern devices than the Note 20 and new line up will be likely be unveiled in February. Personally I have not had a Sony Mobile though have experienced some of their other products.
There are different opinions but Digital Camera World are impressed with the S21 Ultra. https://www.digitalcameraworld.com/uk/buying-guides/best-camera-phone

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Hudz
Voyager
Options
I've got the new Xperia Pro i
Hudz
Voyager
Options
It's camera is amazing haven tried all the manual features yet.
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I hope that Sony get the software spot on for you to enjoy all that amazing hardware Hudz. I am still enjoying my photography with my S21 Ultra. If you have either phone you are laughing and should consider yourself fortunate indeed. 👍👍
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There is no one phone that is good at everything.
It will lack in somethings .

I love most things about Samsung and a few that Google does and ended up buying both the Pixel 6 and S21 ultra.

The S21 ultra does tick most of the boxes and is my daily driver.