Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra WhatsApp Performance

(Topic created on: 07-12-2020 01:44 AM)
Galazar
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I've seen this specific issue plastered all over the Samsung and other Android forums hundreds of times, that WhatsApp video / voice calls over WiFi grind to a halt within seconds of starting.

This issue seems to be specific to the Note 20 Ultra (unknown if its just the ultra or the base Note also), yet there seems to be no official recognition from Samsung.

How widespread is this issue?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
CockWomble
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
never happened with mine
0 Likes
billd2439-1
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
happens on mine as well. I was told it was my WiFi. had the same issue on note 10 . Still the same on this note 20
0 Likes
Joaoferreira500
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I'm having the same issue.
0 Likes
flavionie
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I am also facing problems with WhatsApp on Note 20 Ultra. The call goes on mute when the screen turn off to save battery. I need to click on the screen all the time to keep the call on going which is not good.

0 Likes
SteveStruthers
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I've been whatsapp for about 10 years. Been great. Now Facebook is truncating pics and videos to a very low quality.  Such a shame. Now since I got my note 20, it will also not send any videos close to or over 1 min long without doing something very strange. The video after so about 20 seconds will speed up very fast than freeze after about 10 more seconds but the sound from the video is playing normal. I've un-installed and re-installed several times with and without old database. Very frustrating and whatsapp just sends me automated replies. Maybe Samsung can address the issue. Is anyone else experiencing this? I haven't made any calls using the app to see if the issue is going on. 

0 Likes