Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 20 MISSING FROM PACKAGE!

(Topic created on: 24-08-2020 02:31 PM)
MeganEY
Student
Options

My husband and I pre-ordered both the Note 20 in Mystic Bronze with matching live buds and the Note 20 Ultra 512gb in black with matching live buds. My husband is still waiting on the ultra to ship (Sept. 15th for some reason) but my package arrived way earlier on August 19th.

We were both home when the package was delivered, my husband opened the door after the FedEx driver rang the bell, package was sitting in front of the door and driver waved at him, driver never asked for a signature. As soon as he picked it up he knew something was wrong just by the weight of it. The package was supposed to contain my live buds and my Note 20, all that was in there was the ear buds!! There was enough sealed air in there so that there wouldn't have been enough room for the phone if they wanted to put it in there anyways! The label on the package read that it should weigh 2 lbs. on the tracking information at the FedEx website it says  it weighs 1 lb and says that it was signed for! There was no signs of damage to the package or that it had been tampered with in any way!

We've had 2 disconnected live chats, 3 disconnected phone calls, one terrible live chat and one terrible phone call with Samsung. We were basically called liars by the live chat agent who claims that Samsung doesn't make packaging errors.

We've been told we needed to file a police report with our local law enforcement before they will refund our order, all for us to have to make another order. We had to beg them for the serial number of the device and they refuse to do any searching for it on there end. The police officer we contacted said he would put all the information together but it may be hard for him to make an official report because the package wasn't tampered with or stolen. It was packaged in Texas and shipped to us in North Carolina.

We are tired of being treated like criminals and experiencing the absolute worst customer service from Samsung!

6 REPLIES 6
MidoKh
Apprentice
Options
was that order from samsung online shop or a private seller in ebay?!
0 Likes
MeganEY
Student
Options

Samsungs website directly

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

What have Fed Ex Customer services said ?

Was there any documentation inside stating what was supposed to be inside.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Usuallu before a package is shipped it is weighted by the company who delivers it, you need to get to know that

0 Likes
Members_9OWapyR
First Poster
Options

if you paid by credit card claim thru them??  they charge back the money and  you just order a new one??

thats how its done in the UK 

0 Likes
Kharis
First Poster
Options

The same thing happened to me today! Was there a resolution?

0 Likes