Did you mean: 

Original topic:

galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 05/09/20 22:15)
yorkie68
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Just got my evoucher and ordered my buds live in bronze nice,got my originals so giving them to my partner.
Happy days 
11 REPLIES 11
willow20
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
hi are you based in the UK? I got my evoucher but the link sent to me doesn't work!
Amunnie
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Try giving the promotions line a ring during the week, Hopefully they'll be able to sort it out for you

Telephone: 0333 016 4249

Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (excluding UK bank holidays). Calls will be charged at local call rates from landlines only.

0 Likes
yorkie68
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
its little bit of a pain but mine was ok keep trying but don't forget to put your voucher code in before check out, otherwise it won't accept it
0 Likes
willow20
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
oh thanks did you use the normal site to place the order?
0 Likes
yorkie68
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
no from email
0 Likes
Dholking
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I'm in the UK also and found that the link didn't work straight away. I had to keep trying a few times before it took me to the page to order for some reason.
trinny621
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
hi, did you claim it via members area? i can not do it, this is my 3rd day in trying to claim my buds. hope you can help me. thanks. im base in the uk.
0 Likes
Dholking
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hi yes I went via the members app first to register for the promotion and had to provide proof of purchase. I got an email a few days later with link to order.
0 Likes
willow20
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
thanks ill try that
0 Likes