Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Exonys 990 on the Note 20 and Ultra - God help them

(Topic created on: 06/08/20 17:32)
maverick22
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

For anyone considering purchasing the Note 20 Do Not Buy it for you are in the Exonys region.

13 REPLIES 13
Bernard_M
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I was about to buy it untill I saw we will get  30% less in performance here in Sweden and pay about 200 dollars more compared to Korea and the US. Apparently Samsung feels that Europeans are stupid and not worth much compared to South Korea and the US. We are expected to pay more and just accept that we are inferior and unimportant 👍🤙

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

just do not buy this 990, that is the only thing we can do as consumers for the moment.

Sure that next year will make america and china regret not having an exynos chip

coresme2
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I love the phone design and the bronze colour on the Note 20, but I really do not want to buy an inferior version just because I live in the UK particularity around throttling and battery life. Can I buy the snapdragon version from elsewhere and still use 5G in the UK or will that not work?

As an iPhone user this seems really crazy of Samsung as I remember having to go to HK to get my previous Samsung Galaxies to ensure it wasn't Exynos and I foolishly assumed they would have sorted the situation by now. I'm happy to jump to Android temporarily to see how things are before I get the iPhone 12 in September time, but Samsung don't have a viable phone to sell me!

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I guess you will have to get it from Hong Kong once again, but how and if the 5G will work is something I do not know

0 Likes