Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edge Lighting changes to blue

(Topic created on: 23-02-2022 12:26 AM)
Members_MlblJKz
First Poster
Options

So my phone updated Note 20 Ultra to 4.0 and Android 12

But ever since then the edge lighting keeps defaulting to the blue colour.

I have changed it several times to another colour and changed the type of notification... but this keeps on defaulting back to blue a few seconds later.

Any one else getting this... its doing my head in and need help to sort this out

Thanks guys

15 REPLIES 15
SamtasticlyMad
First Poster
Options

Getting the exact same thing. Thought I was going mad, glad I'm not the only one.

Hope they fix it soon.

0 Likes
SamtasticlyMad
First Poster
Options

Just tried something...

I picked the colourwheel and put in random colour then left settings, returned to find colour wheel was still selected, picked purple this time in main colours and so far it hasn't defaulted to blue. Fingers crossed that helps you too. 😄🤞

0 Likes
SamtasticlyMad
First Poster
Options

No...it still defaulted to blue...though stayed for longer.  So annoying 😒

0 Likes
EddiePR73
First Poster
Options

Any update on this problem im having the same issue with my Galaxy Note 20 it just wont save the color you pick

0 Likes
QueenV3
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issues!!! Super annoying!!! Any fix out there yet?

0 Likes
fminhas
First Poster
Options

I have recently encountered the same issue with Edge Lighting reverting to the 'blue' color repeatedly. This occurred after the software update.

0 Likes
AleshaQ95
First Poster
Options

Same here. Note ultra 20 I have & thus bug started with newest update. Very annoying since I have my theme rose gold pink & notifs keeps popping up blue 😣

fminhas
First Poster
Options

I was able to troubleshoot for a work around, and picked the color wheel (custom) and selected a color of my choice, and so far it hasn't defaulted to blue. Hoping it works for you too.

0 Likes
mb2095
Student
Options

Following!! I also have the Note20 Ultra and recently updated to 4.0 and Android 12; I have the same issue. It's very annoying!! I hope there's a fix soon. 

0 Likes